With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
8 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Est. availability date: 16/11/2016
Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps - VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Robust and secure battery disconnection with...
6 mm², single-core, black, 100m NEW H1Z2Z2-K...
250V 100A MPPT charge controller with built-in...
MC4 Connector Twin Pack ( Kit 1 )
VarioSole + End Cap 41X35 rail Single - Grey
OmniPower 120Ah 12V Sealed Battery - Lead Acid...