The ICC (Inverter Control Centre) is the ideal solution for Pylontech batteries when used with Axpert in an on-grid solution.
120 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Est. availability date:
The main purpose of the ICC is to provide accurate monitoring and the ability to remotely monitor when used with an Axpert or InfiniSolar inverter.
Alternatively, the ICC offers the ability to connect to the Pylontech BMS and by doing so the inverter can be controlled by the ICC based on the SoC reported by the BMS.
Adding the ICC greatly improves the cycling efficiency of the Axpert with Pylontech, as the ICC will use the SoC reported by the BMS of the Pylontech battery to control when the Axpert will use grid or battery, rather than relying on the Axpert measuring the very narrow battery voltage range. By using SOC based control, the system will be able to use the full rated capacity of the Pylontech battery if set to do so. This is especially useful for Axpert inverters because they can’t supply loads from mixed power sources.
Maximising the energy available from the battery means the inverter will delay switching to the grid for as long as possible.
The ICC will therefore increase the overall value of the system as the full 80% DoD of the Pylontech can be used in a self-consumption battery cycling setup.
• Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
• Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
• Can gather over 50 different values from every connected inverter.
• All data is captured, stored and can be exported for a specific time period.
• Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time.
• Specific monitoring of the batteries in use.
• Can monitor up to 9 inverters in parallel.
• Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
• Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
• Support Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
• Hourly trend analysis of the load, the solar panels, the batteries as well as the utility consumption and/or production.
**** Please note: Pylon Communication Cable is included with this kit
|Steven on 24/08/2020|
Erm, looks like a rPi. What exactly is the cost here?
Hi Steven. Yes this is system works off a Rasberry Pi.
The cost is primarily for the software to control the inverter which was developed locally by Centurion Solar
Outdoor-rated DC combiner box for connecting...
35mm2 Cable Terminal Lug M8 - Single for 35mm...
K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
4 mm², single-core, black, 25m NEW H1Z2Z2-K...
6 mm², single-core, black, 25m NEW H1Z2Z2-K...
VarioSole+ Rail connector for rail 41 x 35 mm